Creating Menus in Unity
Continuing with my Unity studies, I was suggested [Brakeys’] tutorials, and went through a quick refreshment on how to make interactive buttons.
– working with the asset TextMesh Pro, which provides a variety of fonts, and allows more possibilities to adjust and edit them;
– alignment, grouping, and hierarchy;
– creating UI elements like canvas, panels, buttons, and switch;
– adjusting different states of UI elements, like hovering, or activating;
– making UI elements interactive, clicking though to a different scene, or a different panel within the same scene.
The original tutorial can be viewed [here].