They Draw and Travel – New Contest
Participate in a new contest by They Draw and Travel.
They Draw & Travel is a sister site of They Draw & Cook, which contains the biggest and best collection of illustrated recipes anywhere. Nate and Salli (the authors of the projects) were blown away by the creative energy artists worldwide pour into their recipe illustrations, and they realized that artists have similar passion for their favorite places to live and visit. They launched They Draw & Travel as a place for artists to express that passion, and for readers to discover their creations.
The details of the contest:
• From now until July 18, every map we approve will be entered into the contest;
• On July 20, we will post our top 5 favorite maps on They Draw and Travel’s Facebook page;
• From July 20 to July 22 we will let our Facebook fans VOTE for their favorite map;
• On July 22 (at Noon, Eastern Standard Time), whoever has the most votes will win the grand prize;
• The grand prize is $1,000 and the 4 runner-ups will each receive $250.
The rules are:
• You may enter more than 1 map;
• Your map must follow the simple TDAT size and format guidelines: size 423.34mm wide x 158.75mm high or 5000px x 1875px, .jpg, RGB, 300 dpi;
• The maps are to be approved by the authors of the project frist. As soon as approved you will receive the notification to your email;
• Deadline is 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Monday, July 18, 2011.
My first entry for this contest is a cartoon map of London: